Rockwood Centre sits in a magnificent garden on a hillside overlooking downtown Sechelt. Built in 1935 to serve tourists brought by steamer for summer excursions, Rockwood Lodge is now a heritage building, the gardens a public park.
View maps of the Sunshine Coast and Sechelt, showing the location of Rockwood Centre.
- Rockwood Lodge. Washrooms (via side entrance), accessible for wheelchairs with a 30” wheel base
- Beverage Booth and Jam Jar Booth. Wine, beer, cider, pop, juice; and food booth with lunch and dinner options
- The Tent. Talewind Festival bookstore and author signings
- Festival Pavilion. Location for all Festival events
- Art Space Entrance
- Strait Coffee. Coffee, tea, baked goods and sandwiches
- Festival Office. Ticket sales, washrooms (not wheelchair accessible), lost and found
- Information Booth. Festival and tourist information, raffle ticket sales, contest board
- Pick Up and Drop Off. Parking spots reserved for vehicles displaying disabled parking tag
- Portable Toilets. Includes one wheelchair accessible unit. Paved accessible path to the lower entrance to the Festival Pavilion