Support the Festival
Donors receive a charitable tax receipt and their contribution (individual or company name) is acknowledged in the Festival program. Donors of $100 or more receive an invitation to the Opening Donors Reception.
- Roll of Honour — $500 +
- Benefactor — up to $500
- Festival Donor — up to $250
- Book Mark — up to $100
Donations can be made by credit card by calling the festival office at 604-885-9631 or 1-800-565-9631. Cheques can be mailed to the Sunshine Coast Festival of the Written Arts, Box 2299, Sechelt, BC V0N 3A0.
Donations can also be made online at www.canadahelps.org.
Please call the festival office for information about sponsorship opportunities and benefits and program advertising.
Charitable Registration # 119206142RR0001
Make a change!
The Sunshine Coast Festival of the Written Arts is delighted to be part of the ChangeIt program through Sunshine Coast Credit Union.
ChangeIt is an automated charitable giving program that allows you to support your favourite Sunshine Coast charities with every debit purchase. You must be a member of Sunshine Coast Credit Union (or another participating credit union) to participate. Here's how it works:
Register online at ChangeItCanada.com.
- Choose the Sunshine Coast Festival of the Written Arts (and up to four more of your favourite charities).
- If you choose more than one charity, you decide what percentage of your donation will go to each charity.
- Set your minimum and maximum monthly donation; i.e. you can limit your monthly donations to $5, $10, $20 etc. You control how much you give each month.
- You choose your "rounding up" preference. Every time you make a purchase with your debit card, it will be "virtually" rounded up to the next dollar, for instance. The amount that goes through the point of sale system for that $4.72 latte doesn't change. Your virtual change of $.28 from $5.00 will be collected by Sunshine Coast Credit Union and given to your charity/charities of choice at the end of the month.
- Your contact information is given to the Sunshine Coast Festival of the Written Arts so that we can issue a charitable tax receipt to you at the end of the year.
Every little bit counts and every little bit will make a change!